Getting Started

Welcome to The Sevey family blog. It seems that I need to keep up with my sisters and share about our family so here is our new adventure. I hope you all enjoy this from here and abroad. Lord Jesus, may you receive the glory and honor and praise for what You alone have done in our family and all that you have promised to continue to do.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thank you Jordan:)


Jordan, Thank you for the Love frame and poem you made for me. I "Love " it so much.The words are dear to my heart and I appreciate what you said. As always we are praying for you and with you to continue doing well and pursing the Lord as you are. Thanks for the pictures! They are very cool. It is nice to see photos of you other then the ones I took myself. Madison loves the drawings. It is the best gift you could have given her. She will cherish them forever. We love you very much and are proud of you son. Keep it up. You are on your way...Mama


No comments: