
Nathan and Danielle-I am amazed by the grace of God. My little Nate at 8 years old, to this God fearing, Christ centered, married young man. Danielle, you complete him. Gen 2:18 The Lord said, " It is not good for man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." You are the perfect wife for him and he is the perfect husband for you. Thank you to you both for including all of us in your ever so special and most beautiful day. We are all so blessed and thankful to have you in our family. The Lord has brought you along way and led you to each other and he has only just begun. I am anxious to see what he has planned for your future. There are so many wonderful memories and Nate, Jesus used you in our home to impact our family in many, many ways. We love you. May God keep you and bless you every moment, every day. Eph 1:4-8.
No comments:
Post a Comment