Getting Started

Welcome to The Sevey family blog. It seems that I need to keep up with my sisters and share about our family so here is our new adventure. I hope you all enjoy this from here and abroad. Lord Jesus, may you receive the glory and honor and praise for what You alone have done in our family and all that you have promised to continue to do.

Friday, January 25, 2008

1 month old baby bunnies


A friend at work found 2 grown bunnies outside his house before Christmas and on Christmas Eve the mama gave birth to 7 babies! 2 white and a few brown and white spotted and the others are light brown. The girls and I went to see them at a month old. They can be held by then and we had so much fun playing with them. They just wanted to snuggle up and be warm. My friend built the cage for the mom and dad and the babies but will be giving them to Pet's Smart to the bunny rescue. I wish we could have brought one home. They were precious and oh so soft and furry. I dont think our kitty would have done well with one though. Thanks Tim for having us over to play with them before they go to new homes.

No comments: