

Haley Madison and I went up to Payson last weekend and it was raining off and on. What a great day we had together as mom and daughters. He hiked down to a waterfall and saw some huge icicles. We packed a lunch and ate under a big tree as the raindrops starting to fall. The tree was big enough that we barley got wet. They both mentioned that would like to get out and do this more often so we have commited to 2 saturdays a month to have girls day out. I am looking forward to the next one. Whenever I am in God's creation I am in awe at his hand in what he has made. To think that he just opened his mouth and spoke our world into existance is proof of our glorious and powerfull God. Next time it's Sedona!
1 comment:
Great Blog! Your girls day out looks like so much fun! I can't wait to do stuff like that with my girls! What a beautiful family I have!
Post a Comment