
Well, my dear friend Miranda and her precious children were in town. We finally were able to catch up and meet a park. The last time we were together we spent the weekend together with NO kids! So it was a blessing to see how they have grown. I am blessed to have you in my life. We go way back to 8 years ago in a land far away:) No really, I was a brand new believer and we were in the same small group and the 3rd party to our threesome is Courtney. We have experienced many trying times and many changes in life but even at a distance we still can count on each other and it's like you never left. God has grown us each in so many ways and given us blessing upon blessing. For those who are faithful he rewards. You are married to a wonderful husband and mine is now believer too. God is good...Thanks for spending time with us today. I love ya and miss ya..
No comments:
Post a Comment