Getting Started

Welcome to The Sevey family blog. It seems that I need to keep up with my sisters and share about our family so here is our new adventure. I hope you all enjoy this from here and abroad. Lord Jesus, may you receive the glory and honor and praise for what You alone have done in our family and all that you have promised to continue to do.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Abby and Kate

My precious nieces were in Hawaii this past week and Tiff, sorry but I barrowed a few picture's from you to have on my blog! I need to brag about them. Abby is 2 1/2 and Kate is almost 1. Precious and adorable. I love you girls so very much. I am grateful you only live less then a mile from us. My other niece Gracie is about the same distance also. It isn't too often that mom and dad and kids and nieces and nephews and grandbabies all live in 5 miles of ech other but we do and I love it. We can get together for birthdays and holidays and not use much gas! no airline tickets or rental cars and hotels. It's a true blessing. While we were freezing back home they were basking in the sun on the island of Maui. Glad you are back home girls, your aunite needs to babysit and catch up on smooches.

No comments: