Welcome to The Sevey family blog. It seems that I need to keep up with my sisters and share about our family so here is our new adventure. I hope you all enjoy this from here and abroad. Lord Jesus, may you receive the glory and honor and praise for what You alone have done in our family and all that you have promised to continue to do.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
scrapbook for pastor
Each page has a letter to spell PASTOR and each page has a pull out addition with a photo or a verse. All in all it had 18 different pages to design. All in 6 days! I had fun doing it. My all time hobby.
I cannot tell you in words what this scrapbook meant to me. Jordan and I cried together as we went through it. I feel like I will have to quit this ministry when he leaves as life just won't be the same without him. The reason being that TRUE friendships are born amidst great conflict and trial. When you suffer great hurts and forgive each other and choose to maintain a relationship through it all. Jordan, like me I guess has had his share of falls; some of them pretty hard in fact. But the thing that I love about Jordan is he keeps getting up. That is one of my definitions of manhood. As they say, "You can't keep a good man down." I believe Jordan is going to be a GOOD man. I am proud to have served him and I truly love him as a son. His parents, and especially his loving mom (she reminds me of the energizer bunny) have done so very much for our boys. Thank you Tracy for the wonderful book of memories. I will cherish it and you long after Jordan leaves this nest. Thank you for trusting us with your precious son.
Pastor David Bosley Masters Ranch and Christian Academy
Wow Tracy that book looks unbelievable in pictures, I can't imagine how it must look in person... and as I can see it meant a lot to him. Way to use your gift to bring glory to our Savior!
Tracy your scrapbooks are beautiful and I love them. Thank you for blessing me by viewing them on line. Love in Christ Jesus Jennifer McCraw a.k.a encourager4god
4 comments:
I cannot tell you in words what this scrapbook meant to me. Jordan and I cried together as we went through it. I feel like I will have to quit this ministry when he leaves as life just won't be the same without him. The reason being that TRUE friendships are born amidst great conflict and trial. When you suffer great hurts and forgive each other and choose to maintain a relationship through it all. Jordan, like me I guess has had his share of falls; some of them pretty hard in fact. But the thing that I love about Jordan is he keeps getting up. That is one of my definitions of manhood. As they say, "You can't keep a good man down." I believe Jordan is going to be a GOOD man. I am proud to have served him and I truly love him as a son. His parents, and especially his loving mom (she reminds me of the energizer bunny) have done so very much for our boys. Thank you Tracy for the wonderful book of memories. I will cherish it and you long after Jordan leaves this nest. Thank you for trusting us with your precious son.
Pastor David Bosley
Masters Ranch and Christian Academy
Wow Tracy that book looks unbelievable in pictures, I can't imagine how it must look in person... and as I can see it meant a lot to him. Way to use your gift to bring glory to our Savior!
Tracy, the scrapbook is beautiful I love it. You are a blessing and a joy Keep living for Jesus God bless you. Love in Christ Jen McCraw
Tracy your scrapbooks are beautiful and I love them. Thank you for blessing me by viewing them on line.
Love in Christ Jesus Jennifer McCraw a.k.a encourager4god
Post a Comment