Getting Started
Welcome to The Sevey family blog. It seems that I need to keep up with my sisters and share about our family so here is our new adventure. I hope you all enjoy this from here and abroad. Lord Jesus, may you receive the glory and honor and praise for what You alone have done in our family and all that you have promised to continue to do.
1 comment:
Tracy: You are such a gifted and wonderful friend! We had such a great time with your family & Chase & Amanda! We are looking forward to getting together again. I love the gift for pastor, you are truely gifted in pictures and decorations for scrap books!! Hailey is also so gifted in her picture taking abilites ( must run in the family) It looks like you had such a great time in Africa!! Of course Hailey would get a kiss from the giraffe...there is one in every bunch haha. We love you all, Werner & Jamie
Post a Comment