
A few weeks ago Jordan and I had a conversation and he mentoned it was Pastor Bosleys birthday Feb 19h. He wanted to do someting special for him as Pastor has been his mentor and "dad" for the past 7 months. Jordan just earned his burgandy shirt after much study, memorization, soul searching and hard work with the encouragemet and teaching of pastor. There are 14 boys at the ranch right now and Jordan is doing very well. He is continuing to grow in the Lord and changing daily. He is a guide to newbee's and sounds great every time we talk. I thought I could make a little something special from Jordan for pastor to remember his time with him long after he is gone. It's one of my favorite things to do. A scrapbook. I was up until midnight a few nights in a row trying to get this project done and in the mail in time for the big day. Althoug it arrived on the day of his birthday, Pastor seemed to catch the flu. Sorry Pastor you were not up to par on your special day. We hope this book will bring many smiles and great memories to you and Mama-T for years to come. Thanks for all you do for our son and for the love you show to each of these great boys every day. God has gifted you with hearts to serve and love them. We are blessed and grateful. Happy Birthday:)
No comments:
Post a Comment