Madison and Haley gave Dave and I a dinner for two on our patio the night before our anniversary. They set the table and had flowers and even candlelight. Madison was or waitress and Haley was in the kitchen. We were served red roasted potatoes and green beans with baked chicked. Dave had stawberry cheesecake and I had a chocolate mousse cup for dessert. A night to remember. Thanks girls, you made the night special.Getting Started
Welcome to The Sevey family blog. It seems that I need to keep up with my sisters and share about our family so here is our new adventure. I hope you all enjoy this from here and abroad. Lord Jesus, may you receive the glory and honor and praise for what You alone have done in our family and all that you have promised to continue to do.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Dinner for Two
Madison and Haley gave Dave and I a dinner for two on our patio the night before our anniversary. They set the table and had flowers and even candlelight. Madison was or waitress and Haley was in the kitchen. We were served red roasted potatoes and green beans with baked chicked. Dave had stawberry cheesecake and I had a chocolate mousse cup for dessert. A night to remember. Thanks girls, you made the night special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was so beautiful that your girls did that for you. Shawn and I had a surprise party for my parents for thier 50th wedding anniversery we were so blessed and encouraged that we could honor our parents Mamuska and Poppy thier 50th anniversery is May 10th we enjoyed our visit with them. You are very blessed to have Hayley and Madison who love you and are so considerate and thoughtful. I love you Tracy Gods grace is evident in your life JAM encourager4god (Jen McCraw)
Post a Comment