Getting Started

Welcome to The Sevey family blog. It seems that I need to keep up with my sisters and share about our family so here is our new adventure. I hope you all enjoy this from here and abroad. Lord Jesus, may you receive the glory and honor and praise for what You alone have done in our family and all that you have promised to continue to do.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Girls Day out-Wild Life World Zoo

We spent the day with Julieann and her mother-in-law and her daughter and with the MacKay's at the Wild Life World Zoo. I love these kind of adventures because the it puts our savior on display. He has created this beautiful world we live and we can enjoy its beauty every day. To think that all creatures are specifically made differently is amazing. We saw baby white tigers and huge anacondas, hairless rats and all kinds of monkeys. The girls had a great time and I'm so glad we spent it with friends. Thanks ladies for making time in your day to spend with us for this memorable and fun day out.

A personal favorite of mine, the Flamingos

This was the pestiest Swan we have seen. She was snapping at everyone if you came to close.

A Black Swan.






Faithanne, Haley, Noah, Brynn, Kiley, Drew and Madison

It's a Kodak moment



Rare White Alligaotrs

This mama Kangaroo had a baby in her pouch. Look close and you will see a tail or a leg sticking out.

1 comment:

encourager4god said...

I love the zoo when I lived in Long Island there was this zoo called the Long Island game farm and it was wonderful. I always enjoyed going even as an adult. When Shawn and I were courting we went with a friend to the zoo and we were feeding deer little baby ones bottled and there was one deer that was so adorable the deer was bleeting and almost sounded like ma-ma my friend fed the deer the bottle and it was so adorable I loved walking around the zoo my favorite were and still are the baby yellow fluffy chickies and the nature was beautiful too woods and shade all around. Thank you for bringing back happy memories I am glad you all enjoyed the zoo.