
What a evening this was. 3 birthdays. Katie's 1st birthday, Grandma's 58th and a belated 19th for Joshua. Unfortunately, Jason wasn't able to join us as he wasn't feeling well. We were blessed with Aunt Kathy who was in town as Uncle Chris was hiking the Grand Canyon with some friends. Kate wasn't sure what was happening but she sure liked her toys with the lights and music. Tim, Sarah and Gracie stayed home due to Katie having a slight cold. This flu and cold season has been one of the worst I have seen in a long time. Sorry guys you weren't able to join us,we missed you ...Nate and Danielle and Nate's brother Aaron came and Danimal too. Tiffany made Katie's butterfly cake! Isn't it cute. Good job Tiff. You go girl. God has blessed our family and continues to be glorified in all he does. What an awesome savior we have. Jordan, we missed you tonight and hope to see you soon. Keep your faith and focus. You are almost there, son.

Tiffany made Katie's Butterfly cake.












2 comments:
Soo cute!! I loved all of the pics. They are so cute!! Looks like a fun time!!
I book tagged you on my blog, just copy and paste what I put on mine and put it on yours and change the words. Kinda fun!!
Summer
What awesome pictures and katie and Abby looked so cute and adorable Family get together and birthdays are the best. I am one of seven children and we LOVED birthdays it was a speical time and one of the few times we could have sugared cereal the meal of our choice and and icecream cake.
All us 7 kids were celebrated and loved those were happy times and now that I am an Auntie I want to instill these traditions of fun and gladness to my nieces and nephews. All of you looked so happy and looked like you have had an awesome time. hugsoooooooooooJennifer a.k.a encourager4god
Post a Comment