
Another year has gone by and another moment closer we are to seeing our savior face to face. Every day we are thankful and give praise to the Lord for the cross he bore for us. As a believer in Him, I am amazed and in awe of his grace and mercy in our family. The Lord has been good to Dave and I as a husband and wife and grown us immensely in our faith this past year. Today we celebrated our risen Lord at church and gathered together at mom and dads for lunch and fellowship with family. We are blessed to have Brittany down for a visit and await Nicole to join us also on Tuesday. We plan to head to the mountains for a few days to enjoy them and build more memories. The babies had a good time today as e managed to squeeze in some fun time with a bit of the bunny activities. Not at all related to the real meaning of Easter but adorable moments with my nieces. All 3 1/2 of them. Gracie sat in the grass and pulled the purple Easter grass out of the basket and finally decided to pick up an egg. She was in her Sunday best! A diaper and sun pants with a cute white bow in her hair. Well, it was quite warm out...I love the picture of her smiling here. She's adorable.. Meanwhile when Abby woke from her nap she decided to find eggs in the house and boy did she enjoy finding one egg after another. She asked "eggs all gone?" when she couldn't find any more and I quickly pulled one out of her basket and put it on a chair real quick and she was excited when she saw the last one! Us girls had fun taking photos and playing with the kids and Madison and Brittany had a good time catching up with each other. Dave and his girls laughed and talked and ate grandma's goodies and it was soon time to head home. Thanks mom for a great lunch and a fun afternoon. And thank you Lord for the price paid for me, That I may know you and love you more and more every day. 















4 comments:
Good job Tracy on gettng the Easter pics out!!!
Okay so I still haven't posted my Easter Pics yet! Surprise Surprise!
I am so proud of you and your faith in the Lord. Every time I see all the family blogs and recount the events in our family I can’t help but say thank Jesus for all the blessings, as well as the hardships in our family. It is because of the hardships that brings us closer to the Lord and certainly as a family. But the squirrel, girl we need to talk about that. I love Mom
I love these pictures and thank you for posting jen
Post a Comment