We spent 4 days in Pinetop with Nicole and Brittany. It was the best visit! We had a fun time going on walks and down to the lake. Watched a ton of movies and sat by the fire and ate about 10 bags of popcorn. The temperatures were great. 64 in the day and about 40 at night.There was still patches of snow on the ground too. Not much but enough for the girls to have a snow ball fight with dad. We stopped at the Burly Bear store and showed the girls the cool stuff in there. They enjoyed swinging on the hand made rockers and swings. We also hiked around the rim and took lots of photos. The best part of the trip was a pesty squirrel we named Earl. He was initially The Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirrel. Earl seemed easier. I will just apologize to mom beforehand, Sorry mom, the squirrel must have been cold and in need of a warm place to rest it's head. He attacked and tore up 2 of mom's cushions on her rockers for the porch and ran off with this big ole' piece of foam in his mouth. We saw it with our own eyes. Both times. Although they will need to be replaced and I do feel bad, it was quite hilarious. We brought all the removable cushions in but Earl still seemed to get ahold of one that was attached to the chair! That was it for siting on the deck. We figured we would stay inside or sit on plastic chairs.We found time to take the girls go cart riding. That was fun. Haley was in front of me filming it with her camera. Trying to take pictures as we came by her. The film is funny, upside down and all jumbled. I'm surprised she didn't drop it and run it over. As our trip came to an end we headed north from Payson and showed the girls the Tonto Natural Bridge. It's so beautiful. We hiked down to the bottom and when you look up there is a waterfall that comes to your feet and then into a creek. On another trail Nicole climbed into the waterfall and I quickly snapped a photo. I'm sad to see you girls go home today. But thank you for such a great visit. We look forward to next time. I know your dad had a memorable time with you both. The only thing missing was Jordan. We miss you son. Next time we go you will be here.




sisters




This shows just how tall Brittany is. Taller then her sister.






4 comments:
Sounds like a GREAT time!
I am so glad you had an awesome trip. I love you Tracy and it was good seeing you in church today you looked very well rested. Love and hugsoooooooooooooooooooin Jesus name
Jennifer
That Was A Great Trip! Miss You All Already.
It looks like you had a wonderful time! I love keeping up to date with the wonderful activities your family is always doing through your blog. It's great!!
Post a Comment