email from a dear friend, Sherry andshe sent out a flyer for her 3rd annual holiday boutique at her home. I haven't seen Sherry since Nate and Danielle were married a year ago and even then we didn't have time to chat. I thought I would stop by and surprise her and so Haley and I went over and paid her a visit. Little did I know that there were 2 other ladies there also. Along with some other woman they each had booths and were selling all kinds of goodies. From Mary Kay to hand made jewelry from Tabitha and Dana's home made salsas and all kinds of jams and jellies, with samples I might add, to handmade cards and frames. Sherry and I had a moment in her kitchen and we chatted for a few. It was great to see them again. They were the first ladies I met when I attended a class at church for Christian woman with unsaved husbands. This class was my life line and my life saver. God used it to strengthen me and grow me as a wife and mother and to put God first and then my hubby. I am grateful to these woman who still teach and love woman in need of God's care and grace in their lives. I am humbled to say that my husband Dave is now a believer and a true leader in our home. 3 years now this month. This gives these ladies and many more hope that even though we lose hope sometimes and grow weary God never does. Never give up on what God can and will do. Pray without ceasing and persevere all the days of your life. the 3 of you are three examples of 1 Peter 3. You have been a light in my life and an example to many others. May God give you the desires of your hearts.
1 comment:
Thank you so much for sharing this! You are incredible! I printed out what you said and am going to read it on Tuesday at "Embrace" (formerly known as Heartlights!) It was such an awesome surprise to see you. Where does the time go? Thank you for coming AND for this beautiful reminder of our friendship!
Love you!
Sherry
Post a Comment