Getting Started

Welcome to The Sevey family blog. It seems that I need to keep up with my sisters and share about our family so here is our new adventure. I hope you all enjoy this from here and abroad. Lord Jesus, may you receive the glory and honor and praise for what You alone have done in our family and all that you have promised to continue to do.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Different look..

Well how do you like my new design? Haley showed me a website called http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ and I chose this design. I love it. It is so me. Tell me what you think. Visit the site and you will see hundreds of designs. I have been away from the blog world for a while. Lots going on with us and not alot of time to write. This will be short and sweet and I wanted to post a photo of me and my dear sister Tiffany. Tiff and Jason came into town for a meeting at our church a few weekends ago and everyone knew they were coming except me and Dave. It was the best surprise ever. I was taking a nap when they rang the doorbell and could of swore I was dreaming. I was actually still half asleep. We got to spend the weekend with them and took a few pictures at mom and dads house. I only wish Abby and Katie came too, They stayed back in Maryland with Jason's mom Dee. She flew out to stay with the girls so they could come out here. Thanks to you both for the surprising me and for the time we spent together. It gave me a slight break on missing you all so much. Only 6 weeks til you come home for Christmas. That will be the best gift yet. I miss you and love you all so much. I will see you at the airport in a few weeks.Josh and Jordan at Grandmas when Tiffany and Jason were here. Look how big Jordan is. As tall as his brother. Both are 6 ft tall. What a couple of Studs!

No comments: