Getting Started

Welcome to The Sevey family blog. It seems that I need to keep up with my sisters and share about our family so here is our new adventure. I hope you all enjoy this from here and abroad. Lord Jesus, may you receive the glory and honor and praise for what You alone have done in our family and all that you have promised to continue to do.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sisters Day

With Tiffany leaving in a few weeks (aug 14th) we wanted to take a day and just spend it with each other and with out any kids, and we did just that. Last Saturday we left the house at 10:30 am and we didn't return until 9:30 that night. It was great. We had a ton of fun and I can say I wore my sister out! We started at Joe's Farm Grille in the Agritopia development and had lunch at the picnic tables under a big tree. We order this really good pepperoni pizza that was so delicious. Different then any pizza I have ever had. We also had a Chinese salad that was pretty good too. We then went to my favorite mall, San Tan Mall and saw a movie, Mama Mia' which I can say was one of the worst movies we have seen. Not only was it inappropriate but the audience loved it and we left thinking we should have seen the Hulk instead. It was a reminder of how much this world needs a savior and how corrupt and sinful it really is. Sorry Tiff. I suggested it but had no idea what it was about. Anyways, We then went to one of my favorite stores and I was determined to get Tiff out of her old clothes and into some new and more stylish ones. We did just that. We had a whole entire clothes rack full of clothes that the girls in the store were holding by our dressing room. We only picked from one side of the store too! We were in the dressing room probably 2-3 hrs trying on clothes and making different piles of clothes to go back and ones to keep. In the end we had to chose carefully and had to ultimately put back some really cute stuff but now I know what to buy her in the future. Tiff- you looked so cute in some of those outfits. I'm glad you got what you wanted though. Your stylin Girl! By then we worked up an appetite and it was already dinner time. We grabbed a bite at paradise bakery and then headed to Loft (both of our favorite store) and New York and Co. Tiff had gift cards so we kept on shopping and before we knew it it was 9pm and the place had locked the door. Tiff was yawning in Loft so we had to head home. You can see how tired we really were below. She hasn't shopped like that in a long time. Especially for herself. It was a great day. One to be remembered for along time. Tiffany thanks for making time for me before you leave. It really meant alot to me. I love you and am going to miss you terribly. God has allowed you to stay around long enough to see some really awesome things in our family and we have seen great thing in yours. It is a gift to have you and Jason and Tim and Sarah and mom and dad in the same vicinity. Truly a blessing. Thank you for the example you are to me and support and love you show me. Your the best sister anyone could ever have. I love you.


No comments: