Getting Started

Welcome to The Sevey family blog. It seems that I need to keep up with my sisters and share about our family so here is our new adventure. I hope you all enjoy this from here and abroad. Lord Jesus, may you receive the glory and honor and praise for what You alone have done in our family and all that you have promised to continue to do.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Abby's 3rd Birthday

Can you believe Abby is 3 yrs old already? These little girls are growing up so fast. Just when one birthday is over we are going to another one. Its about time for another niece dont ya think? just kidding ladies. Take your time. I am having fun with them as they are. I can barely keep up. 4 little girls 3 and under. In about 16 years all of them will be gradutaing and going to
prom and then weddings all at once. I will enjoy them while I can.

Well Abby had 2 birthday parties. One for family and one for friends. Jasons family lives back in Az again and so we were all together at this fabulous event. Abby wanted a swim party this time and pizza and a princess theme. I have lots of photos of all the cousins. Jessica and John's 4 dorable blonde babies and Tim and sarah's 2 beautiful babies. It was a grand time and Abby enojyed every minute of it. She got lots of great gifts and dress ups too from grams. I am blessed to have such a wonderful family and be able to be so close to each person that I love so much. It is not that common to have all your siblings and thier spouses and your nieces all in 3 miles. Mom and dad live only 5 miles too. It's the best thing in the world. We never miss out on any event or holiday or birth of new babies. Everyone is a phone call or a short drive away. Happy Birthday Abigail Faith. "See ya when yer 4!" (Tim, that one was 4 u.)

The happy birthday song was very loud as you can imagine. Lots of little girls all wanted to be heard and wanting to help. Gracie Christine
Aunt Sarah and Gracie. They have perfected the KISS.
Katie, your a ham!


Jordan-Abby's cousin. Aint she a cutie..


Reagan Mercy-The most adorable little baby. She is growing so fast. Just perfect


This is Jamie. Abby's cousin too. Jordan older sister. Now you know what I meant by the blonde babies. Just beautiful.

Katie is a fish in the water. She loves the water. Not scared at all. She loves "eyes wet"
picture perfect-abby
another perfect picture-Katie
Jayden-another cousin-another blonde girl. cuite..




This is so Maddie, she is smiling even as she jumps in the pool.
Who me???
Abby- not quite sure what this was. I dont know if they teach this move in swim school..
My angel. one of them at least.

1 comment:

"Summershine" said...

I love the blue and black and white pics!! Very cool!! How did you do that!?