Ahh mama,It is worse than what we see on T.V. mom. The kids and adults all walk around with no shoes.. In some areas it smells like filth.. It's sad.. When your in the city its like piles of trash every where and people and kids too, begging for money and food.. Alot of people with deformities too, like half a leg and/or really sick or crippled.. The Muslims out here are mean. They are the ones who have all the stores and they use Africans for cheap labor. Something like 1 dollar an hour.. Its messed up.. Some day God may punish for all this madness.. Although it seems like the people here are being punished already. Americans (we) have it soooooo Good.. I wish every American could come here and spend a day out here. They would be forever changed for sure... In the Villages the homes are like a little stick hut with no electric, no plumbing, no nothing, they sleep on the floor and don't have any furniture... I gave a woman some money to go inside her hut and take pictures so you will see when I get home :)
Yeah ma, 22 bucks a night for a motel but some days/nights we don't have water. Like everyone else too.
The kids in the Orphanages are actually happy there because they are guaranteed a meal and a roof over there head.. and free schooling.. We met 2 really cool kids named Jason and James and they asked us "Can I be your friend?" because we played soccer and stuff with them and I shared the gospel with them and told them what AAmerica was like and by the end of the day they asked if I would write them and stuff.. So I gave them our Address, so we should expect some mail for me... :) They are really neat kids..
Yeah I am doing good on money ma.. We are like millionaires here.. Compared to the conditions here the money we have is alot.
Its cool to give money to some one and see the smile on there faces.. :) Makes my heart melt. Very satisfying to give to someone who has absolutely nothing.
and Yeah I got the return airline info. Dont worry. I will try and print them here...
Well I shall go know mom...
I love you..
Jordan
xoxo
1 comment:
Wow! That is so cool to read all that he is doing and seeing and learning there. It's so sad what the people go through there. I love the heart that Jordan has for the lost and his joy in spreading the gospel. It must make your heart jump for joy. What an amazing young man you have!!
Post a Comment