Getting Started

Welcome to The Sevey family blog. It seems that I need to keep up with my sisters and share about our family so here is our new adventure. I hope you all enjoy this from here and abroad. Lord Jesus, may you receive the glory and honor and praise for what You alone have done in our family and all that you have promised to continue to do.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's a Sleep Over!!

Macaroni faceWith Abby and Katie leaving to MD, I had to have a night with them all to myself. It was so fun. Tiff and Jay dropped the girls off and we had a fun filled night. The girls wanted mac and cheese (which is perfect for Katie) as you can see by the picture she really liked it. When it cooled off a bit we went to the park and fed the ducks. Katie wasn't quite sure what to do with the bread so some made it in the water and some in her mouth. She liked the sound that the ducks made and would point to them when they quacked. We pushed the girls in the swings and of course Kate didn't want to get out. They played in the sand and went down the slides. The best past was seeing Kate's face on the little blue sea horse. Before we knew it, it was dark out and I took some of these photos blindly hoping they would come out. They did as you can see. When we got home they girls had a bath and got all the sand out of there hair and then I put Katie down for bed. I had told Abby I had a surprise for her after Kate was asleep. We made ice cream sundays and she made her own and ate the whole bowl by herself. Vanilla, bananas, chocolate syrup and tons of sprinkles. I let her stay up late. We enjoyed our time with the girls and I just couldn't put her to bed early. The next morning we made a big breakfast and of course the girls ate well, (they are good eaters) and soon it was time to take them home. It was memorable and fun and I am glad we had just one night with them. Thanks Tiff for letting us have the babies over night. One memory I know I at least wont forget. :)
This picture is so CUTE!! When ever I would say "Katie Smile" this is the face I got. adorable. you will see it almost all the pictures of her.
Again..
and again..
Maddie thought Katie might go for a swim!!! She was quick to grab her.
Feeding the ducks and eating some bread for herself.

Say CHEEEEEEESE Katie!!
Awwww....
Smile Katie..
Smile bigger Katie!!
Time for Abby's surprise. Ice Cream Sundays. She even picked her own Zoo Pals bowl.

Yummmm!! all that yummy goodness right before bedtime.
This was on the way home the next morning, Kate still had her perfect smile going.


Abby /Marilyn Monroe look

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Those are my babies! Thanks for treating them to such a special night!