
Well I haven't posted in over 2 weeks and haven't heard from Jordan since last sat morning. I usually get an email or a call. I do know the boys were running low on finances and couldn't make as many trips in to town to have Internet access a so maybe that's why. Whatever the reason no news has to be good news. If something were wrong someone would contact us.
Please pray for these last few days until they leave the country of Malawi. For safe travel, health and to return safely on Thursday the 21st. They will arrive back to Kansas City on that day. He will remain in MO until the 4th of Sept and then be home for good. I say for good, but I don't know what that means really. He still talks of the marines and when to sign with them but when I talked on the phone with him this last two times he sounds grown. Different. Matured. Older. I am so anxious to see and hear from him. His stories and pictures. I will definitely post those as soon as I have them. I asked if he was ready to come home and he said "No ma' I would prefer to stay here if I had my family here with me." He likes it in South Africa and says the need for Christians in the land to spread the word of God is scarce and few. I know it will be tough for these 3 young men to come home but we will see what God has done and what course he is leading them on very soon. Again thank you to all who have prayed and to all who have made this experience possible for him. I can already hear the reward and growth in his voice.
Please pray for these last few days until they leave the country of Malawi. For safe travel, health and to return safely on Thursday the 21st. They will arrive back to Kansas City on that day. He will remain in MO until the 4th of Sept and then be home for good. I say for good, but I don't know what that means really. He still talks of the marines and when to sign with them but when I talked on the phone with him this last two times he sounds grown. Different. Matured. Older. I am so anxious to see and hear from him. His stories and pictures. I will definitely post those as soon as I have them. I asked if he was ready to come home and he said "No ma' I would prefer to stay here if I had my family here with me." He likes it in South Africa and says the need for Christians in the land to spread the word of God is scarce and few. I know it will be tough for these 3 young men to come home but we will see what God has done and what course he is leading them on very soon. Again thank you to all who have prayed and to all who have made this experience possible for him. I can already hear the reward and growth in his voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment