
I have been extremely busy this past month and I am a bit late for the announcement of my new niece, Reagan Mercy Newquist. Congratulations Tim and Sarah! Reagan was 6lbs, 19 1/2 inches and was born on May 3rd, 2008. Tiffany and I waited most of the afternoon to get a call from mom saying we should head down to the hospital so it was a surprise to me when Tiffany came running into the Fry's market where I was shopping at with a look of urgency on her face and letting everyone in the check out lines know that we had to leave NOW to get to the hospital. Sarah was having an emergency C-section. Just an hour before I had an hour or so to run to the store and we were going to head up to Scottsdale and the next thing I know we were running out of the store asking all questions later. You will be happy to know we did make it in time and actually had about 45 minutes to spend with mom and dad, Tom , Susan and Haley too while in the waiting room. There was a funny moment for Tiff and I. Sarah had shirts made up last time for Gracie's birth that read "Newquist-Shrader" "I'm part of a legacy" and somehow over the past year and a half we lost one of them so Tiff and I decided to share the 2xl that didn't fit either of us. It was easier getting in then it was getting out. Anyways, Tim finally came out with a proud papa grin and we went back to meet the little sleeping beauty. Tim and Sarah, you 2 make the most beautiful babies. You are blessed and so are your girls. They have a mom and dad who love and serve the Lord and will lead them in the ways of the Lord and shepherd their hearts for the kingdom. God Bless the 4 of you as you grow as a family and we are blessed to be family.


1 comment:
How cute is that how adorable it is wonderful that you and Tiffany are so close and that you have fun, that is truly a gift from God
e4g encourager4god also known as Jen McCraw
Post a Comment