Getting Started

Welcome to The Sevey family blog. It seems that I need to keep up with my sisters and share about our family so here is our new adventure. I hope you all enjoy this from here and abroad. Lord Jesus, may you receive the glory and honor and praise for what You alone have done in our family and all that you have promised to continue to do.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Go Suns! oh wait the season is over....


Well as you can tell this is an old picture. This was the 1st home game for the suns against the spurs in the playoffs. It was like a sea of orange in the stadium. Dad and I included. Dad, I wanted to thank you for the games you allowed us to share with you and with the kids. What a gracious gift. We made some great memories and have the photos to prove it. I love you dad and thanks again for taking me and hanging out with me at the game. I had a great time with you. Love ya

No comments: