Independence and danger come with being out on your own I guess. Since Josh has moved out of the house he is doing well. Working and living with a few roommates. He has wanted a motorcycle for a long time and we have the house rule that no child of ours will own a bike while under this roof. So you know what I am about to say right? Yes he did, he is on his own and has bought a motorcycle. All I could say was that I liked the color... My heart aches and worry and concern fill my soul but there is only so much a mom can do and say once they leave the nest. Please keep Joshua in your prayers as he is on his own now and riding around town on this dangerous piece of machinery. Protection and trust in the Lord to keep my son safe from harms way is my everyday prayer. Son, be careful and watch the drivers around you as they can be more dangerous then you are. Mama loves you.
No comments:
Post a Comment