Getting Started

Welcome to The Sevey family blog. It seems that I need to keep up with my sisters and share about our family so here is our new adventure. I hope you all enjoy this from here and abroad. Lord Jesus, may you receive the glory and honor and praise for what You alone have done in our family and all that you have promised to continue to do.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

D.C./Maryland, Katie and Abby, here I come

I should put a countdown on my blog but its only 7 days away!!!!!!! I am so ecstatic to go and see my sister Tiffany, Jason, Kate and Abby I can hardly stand it. I miss you guys sooooo much. Tiffany is running a marathon the morning after I arrive and she informed me that we will be needing to go to bed quite early Friday night and rising fairly early sat morning to head into town for the race. So in other words, I will be getting to bed about 5pm my time and waking about 2 am my time too. That will be interesting. I plan on not napping on the plane ride there and reading alot to get to sleep. But it's all good. A sacrifice well worth the wait. 3 hour time change. I hope to see a ton of sites and take lots of pictures and videos of my precious nieces, Kate 2, and Abby 3 1/2. Mom and dad were just out there this past week and they were touring the sites too so I hope Tiffany and Jason aren't worn out from all the stuff to see. Just remember guys its my first time out there... I get to stay from Friday to Friday and travel by myself. It will be a treat. I have never been anywhere alone before, as far as no kids in tow so it will be nice but I will certainly miss my girls, and you too Josh. Oh and my handsome hubby, who is sacficing for me to go. Dave is taking some time off to be with the girls at home and they should have a fun time too. Thank you first, Dad for sending me out to visit. I cant thank you enough. I love you and so appreciate this gift. Dave, thank you for encouraging me to go and enjoy my sister and to have a good time. I will miss you. I'm sure I'll have lots to blog about in the next 3 weeks. Stay tuned. The best part of this whole deal is God is so good to our family. He has blessed Tiff and Jay with a beautiful home about 2 miles from me and it is ready and waiting for them to come home and take up occupancy again real soon. Jason will be serving at our amazing church sovereign grace as the singles pastor and a few other ministries when they return in June. We are so thankful to have them back in our home state and at the same house, in the same town. God is so good and kind and obviously has plans for their family in ministry. Jason is so gifted with teaching and counseling and a Godly husband and father. He has been a blessing to my husband Dave and served him and us with the light of his savior, Jesus, always pointing us to the cross and Gods inerrant Word. We cant wait to have you all back home. See your smiling faces in church again too. But in the mean time I cant wait to see you guys in 1 week. Hugs and kisses guys, See you real soon.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So sweet! We also can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!