Getting Started

Welcome to The Sevey family blog. It seems that I need to keep up with my sisters and share about our family so here is our new adventure. I hope you all enjoy this from here and abroad. Lord Jesus, may you receive the glory and honor and praise for what You alone have done in our family and all that you have promised to continue to do.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dancing update

First night of Dancing with the Stars was this past Monday the 9th. I know what your thinking. Dancing with the Stars??? YES Dancing with the STARS!!! OMGosh I am addicted. Just like some of you can't miss 24 or Lost, CSI etc, Dancing and finally I have tuned into the whole season of American Idol. Even if I have to tape them, those are my 2 shows. This week There was some good competition and then some not so good competition. I am extending some grace here due to it being the first week. BUT No matter who Julianne Hough's dance partner is I WILL vote for her. She is amazing. She is multi talented too. She has a new country album out and a Christmas CD that is beautiful. On the show her real life Fiance is her dance partner and they did great. She looked amazing and they looked adorable. GO Julianne!! You have my vote like 12x! Also Shawn Johnson, the 17 yr old Olympic Gold Medal winner for women's gymnastics fantastic. An actor name Gerald something er uther,from a show I will leave unmentioned, was awesome too. His partner is Cheryl and Shawn's partner is Mark Ballace. Also Melissa Rycoft from the Bachelor, who by the way had 48 hrs to learn a dance as she filled in for Jewel who was injured before the season even began. It will be an exciting season and I will be either taping it or fixated on the Tube every Monday. IS this sinful? I sure hope not. At least it is just dancing and not some blow um up murder mystery solving series. (wink) Anyways I sure hope Tiffany will let me watch it when I am in MD next week. (hint hint) Its on Monday and so is 24 so we may have issues.! Anyhow, Tune in if you haven't already begun, it's not to late.

This is Julianne and Chuck Wicks
Isn't she beautiful and sweet too

No comments: