
They are home!!! Today is Tuesday and we went to mom and dad's to visit with Kate and Abby for a few hours. Boy are they adorable. Kate would grab my hand and says" Tracy, come" and off we would go, here and there, playing with the dogs, reading a book, pretending we were taking a nap and laughing when she knew we just playing around. Abby is the most beautiful girl. Her blonde hair is naturally highlighted and so long. Katie has pony tails now too. They have grown so much and are so much fun to be with. I cant believe I have missed the past 10 months of their precious lives. They have changed so much. I am the most blessed aunt in the world. I have the most adorable and lovable nieces and amazing sister. I am blessed beyond words. God has been so good to me. So kind. So gracious and granted much mercy to me. I have been given life with Christ and life with my family. I am thankful for my sister and Jason in our lives and their Godly influence and faithful example. We are so looking forward to Jason being on our pastoral leadership at church. What a blessing. God is good.






No comments:
Post a Comment